As a leading business development service provider in Nigeria, Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub has been recognized and certified by Small and Medium Enterprise Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) in Conjunction with Enterprise Development Centre (EDC), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU) of the Lagos Business School (LBS).
Our solutions are designed for MSMEs and are supported by deep insight into various industries and extensive experience acquired from over the years by supporting our clients as partners in their business transformation.
Through our services and business activities, we help individuals/entrepreneurs transform their business ideas into a business venture, and support existing business to scale or expand their operation. We also connect startups and MSMEs with opportunities and resources for their business growth.
We have Consulted for more than 5000 MSMEs in the last 6 years in various industry including Agro-processing, Consulting, Training and Education, Financial Services, Waste Management, Renewable Energy, Oil and Gas, Construction, Real Estate, FMCG, Digital Marketing, Personal Branding etc.
To become the leading grassroot business Hub that provides Business
Development Services in the global online community
– Provide bespoke management and business planning consultancy
– To connect MSMEs with opportunities and resources for their business startup, growth and expansion through trainings, seminars, coaching, consulting, mentoring, and Angel investing.
– To inspire, empower and champion entrepreneurship in the global online community.
Business Goals and Objective
– Engender national prosperity by contributing to the creation of at least 100 new businesses every year
– Become a go-to brand for outstanding business development services for MSMEs
– Strategic partnership with local and international organization to empower start-ups
– Continuous innovation to serve our clients better
Personal Development (Capacity Building)
Excellent Customer Satisfaction